We’re proud to announce the colleagues that will join our first Marketing Committee.
We’ve recently appointed 10 colleagues from our Framework Service Providers to form our first Marketing Committee. The members are all professional Marketers with a combined 100 years experience. Together they’ll each bring a unique and important perspective to the group.
The aim of the committee is to work together to raise the profile of SEC frameworks in new and imaginative ways. The group isn’t framework specific and we’re looking forward to coming together to share creative ideas.
We’re pleased to welcome the following colleagues to the group:
- Tilly Hawkins, Marketing Consultant – Apex Lifts and Escalator Engineers Ltd
- Miranda Gibbs, Head of Communications – Faithorn Farrell Timms
- Paul Smart, Marketing Director – Axis
- Jessica Smith, Marketing Manager – Swale Heating
- Nicki Jackson, Marketing Manager – Turnkey Fire Services Ltd
- Keri Lorenzen, Marketing Coordinator – EQUANS
- Danni Moore, Marketing Manager – Baily Garner
- Sheri Hall, Head of Communications and Marketing – Castleoak
- Ritu Arora Johnson, Marketing Manager – John Rowan and Partners
- Katie Louise Stallard, Business Development Executive – Niblock (Builders) Ltd
Our first meeting is 15 September where we’ll set the groups objectives and begin looking at the groups direction.
Ellie Park, Marketing & Communications Partner, South East Consortium