We’re pleased to welcome Elspeth Brown and Neil Diddams to the SEC Board.
Elspeth Brown, Head of Contracts & Compliance at Town & Country Housing and Neil Diddams, Property & Asset Director at West Kent Housing Association were both successfully appointed to our Board earlier this month.
These appointments coincide with an exciting time for SEC as we look forwards to the future and build on our service offering. Our Board will assist in driving us towards and beyond our 2020-23 objectives – helping us to deliver projects and initiatives which really make a difference to the sector.
Our Board now consists of 7 Member representatives:
- Acting Chair: Antony Silk, Director of Procurement, Optivo
- Susan Cardozo, Housing Asset Investment & Delivery Manager, Thurrock Council
- Elspeth Brown, Head of Contracts & Compliance, Town & Country Housing
- Kurtis Lee, Strategic Asset Management & Compliance, Homes for Haringey
- Neil Diddams, Property & Asset Director, West Kent Housing Association
- Tina Bull, Head of Housing, Arhag Housing Association
- Daren Donoghue, Chief Executive, Radcliffe Housing Society
- Marc Baines, Managing Director, South East Consortium