The session will explore different contract forms and the initial considerations delegates should make when procuring a repairs and maintenance/asset management contract. And, has been designed to really make a difference to the way delegates manage their contracts on the ground.
Learning points will include:
- Why do you need a contract?
- Why do you make amendments? And, how to you make them fit your organisation?
- Overview of contract forms – pros/cons and how each contract deals with certain issues
- How to choose the right contract form for your organisation/project
- Important procurement considerations
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is ideal for colleagues new to procurement/asset management and for staff working with the contract.