This course will support delegates in understanding key elements to building safety from a resident’s viewpoint. It will discuss such areas as, resident decision making, what delivers meaningful engagement and how to support vulnerable residents.
Learning points include:
- How to support residents to understand building safety
- Ways to involve residents in decision making with a focus on multi storey blocks
- How to share key information clearly and transparently
- What types of support and resources deliver meaningful engagement
- How to engage vulnerable residents successfully
Tpas are England’s leading tenant engagement experts. They promote, support and champion tenant involvement and empowerment in social housing across England.