We’ve worked with our Technical Partnerships Manager, Jenna Hicken and Procurement Manager, Louise Free to design this course. Jenna is the lead contact in our business for providing technical assistance to our customers. Louise advises SEC Members on their procurements daily and has a great insight into how specifications effect procurements. The course explores how best delegates can write clear, concise specifications which work for your specific project.
This course is aimed at individuals who are tasked with specifically procuring a contract on behalf of their organisation alongside a key involvement with the specification document.
Learning points include:
- Why is your specification important?
- What makes a good specification?
- What do you need to consider to be ‘Procurement Ready’
- Making your specification and cost model collaborate effectively
- The questions you need to ask pre -procurement?
- How can SEC assist you?