The Suzy Lamplugh Trust is the UK’s pioneering personal safety charity authority, established in 1986. Suzy Lamplugh Trust is widely regarded as a field expert in lone-working and personal safety training, stalking training, as well as consultancy, campaigning, and support services.
The course will explore –
- Lone and frontline working
- Identifying and assessing risk
- Travelling for work
- Setting boundaries and reporting
- Responding to physical and verbal aggression
- De-escalation and diffusion techniques
- Post-incident support
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This masterclass will be of particular interest to frontline lone workers and those that manage lone workers.
MEMBERS: Free to attend if part of this years training allocation.
NON-MEMBERS: £25 + VAT