This course has been designed for colleagues that have customer facing roles and may have to deal with potentially hostile situations in a professional, controlled and safe manner.
• HSE definitions of workplace violence
• Key terminology
• Physiological changes during violence and aggression
• Dynamic assessment of risk and conflict avoidance
• Prevention of conflict
• Conflict resolution models
• Resolving and controlling aggression.
• Reporting procedures
• Case studies
• Learning from conflict.