From April 2021 we’ll build on the success of this year’s programme and deliver even more bespoke training for SEC Members. We’ve developed an extensive programme of courses all designed to truly make a difference to you and your organisation.
We’ve partnered with a number of providers to deliver tailored training that’s focused on supporting your personal development. Delegates will learn from industry experts and peers through interactive training. We’ve expanded our current offer to include a range of extra courses relevant to colleagues working across our Membership.
Our 2021-22 programme includes a range of sessions aimed at the following:
- Executives – Governance, Growth Strategy, Culture Workshops
- Asset Management – Smart Asset Management strategy, Contract Management, HHSRS
- Procurement – Tender Evaluation, Specification Writing, Procurement Regs, S20
- Compliance – Fire safety, Gas Safety awareness, Asbestos
- Tenant Management – Leasehold Management, Shared Ownership
Each Member organisation will receive a number of free delegate passes. These can be redeemed by any colleague working within your organisation. If you’re a SEC Member and would like to know how many spaces you’ve received this year please get in touch.