What Will I Learn
- Exploring the role of leadership in delivering change
- Thinking about the future and generating unique insights and opportunities
- How to establish a common purpose, a strong insistence on a whole systems approach and shared power to stimulate change
- Coaching for High Performance
As an individual you will receive an ILM Certificate of attendance from Solace and the support and recognition of the SEC for your participation. If you are not already a CIH member, SEC will also fund your year one membership.
As a sector you will be part of a wave of new and aspiring leaders.
This is a commitment to a 4 module, 8 day classroom (online classroom) course with some coursework based activity.
The programme will be delivered in 3 Cohorts the dates below.
Who Can Apply for Cohort 3 & How
Member Organisations can submit up to 3 Applications (unless they have had an applicant successfully taken on cohort 1or2).
Candidates should submit the following:
- A CV outlining your experience so far.
- A personal statement (of no more than two sides) that tells us:
• Why you want to join the programme
• What you will bring to the group
• How you think you would benefit from the experience at this point in your career.
- A letter of recommendation from a senior manager within your organisation who will act as your sponsor on the programme.
Please send the above to email@example.com by 5pm on Tuesday 30th November 2021, With the email title, “SEC Next Generation Leader Nomination”.
SEC and Solace will review applications for suitability and will select one eligible individual per member organisation to attend this programme free of charge. This is an investment from us here at the SEC.
Our intention will be to bring together a diverse group of participants that can share and learn with and from each other.