Stock Condition Surveys
This Lot of our Consultancy Services Framework covers the provision of stock condition surveys.
What is a stock condition survey?
A ‘Stock Condition Survey’ is a detailed inspection of your home – both internally and externally. The survey will assist you in assessing the age and condition of each building element, which in turn would help you to plan for improvements which may be due in the future.
Surveyors will typically be looking at:
- External – the roof, rainwater goods, walls, windows, doors, fences and paths
- Internal – kitchen, bathroom, heating system, electrics and insulation
What services are covered in this Lot?
Consultants on this Lot are able to deliver stock condition surveys as detailed above. Condition surveys can include, but not be limited to:
- Stock Condition Surveys
- Housing Health and Safety Rating System (HHSRS) Surveys
- Energy Performance Certificates (EPC’s)
Consultants on this lot are able to:
- Facilitate and provide resident access letters – allowing for an average of 1.5 letters per property
- Manage the process and liaise with surveyors
- Provide weekly progress reports
- Provide summary text report for each commission including stock profiling, survey sample, thirty-year cost forecast, summary of energy ratings and DHS assessment.