This week we’re proud to launch the second cohort of our Next Generation Leaders.
The 13 delegates are all passionate in their commitment to the housing sector. They have been nominated by their organisations as they recognise them as a next generation leader and wish to support their development.
We’ve partnered with Solace to deliver this course for colleagues across our Membership. It’s all part of our commitment to the sector and our £250,000 investment in people through our Prospects initiative.
We look forward to welcoming the following delegates in September:
- Asif Mahmood, Housing and Communities Manager – Barnsbury Housing Association
- Ginette Pinwill, Head of Tenancy Management – Golding Homes
- Jody Bullman, Service Manager (Housing Landlord Services) – Gravesham Borough Council
- Maria Organ, Deputy Director of Finance – Raven Housing Trust
- Nicola Richards, Capital Programme Delivery Manager – Thurrock Council
- Sally Rowe, Head of Asset Services – Waltham Forest Housing Association
- Kerry Elliman, Head of Strategic Asset Management – West Kent Housing Association
- Shaynesia Byfield, Project Manager (Asset Management) – Homes for Haringey
- Sharon Davies, Head of Asset Strategy and Programmes – Homes for Haringey
- Ali Iman, Head of Strategic Asset management – Origin Housing
- Irina Mot, Strategic Asset Manager – Hackney Council
- Lindsey Matthews, Repairs Customer Service Manager – Hackney Council
- Ola Akinbinu, Contract Delivery Manager – Hackney Council
The third cohort will be open for applications later this year. Learn more about the course here – Next Generation Leaders.
We look forward to welcoming the first delegates in September. Watch this space as you’ll be seeing more of them in the upcoming weeks!