- Do you install or maintain individual measures of energy efficiency solutions for Registered Housing Providers and Local Authorities in the South?
- Does your organisation provide comprehensive energy assessments for housing associations, estates or even entire stock lists?
- As a provider do you have the capacity to design, install, maintain and monitor a complete decarbonisation journey on housing stock?
If the answer is yes to any of the above, then you may be interested in learning more about our upcoming Zero Carbon Framework.
We’re going to tender for an ambitious new framework in January 2021. It’s been designed with our Members in mind and aims to help them achieve Net Zero Carbon across their homes. We’re hosting a virtual suppliers engagement event on 8 January via MS Teams and would love to see you there. We’ll explain tender timescales and provide more detail on the framework’s structure.
The housing sector is under growing pressure to realise a position of Net Zero Carbon. Our Members need a comprehensive framework that provides options suitable to all cases. Whether that be –
- Carbon Reduction Assessments and Master Plans for change
- Specific Energy Efficiency Improvements, or a group of improvements to be installed
- options to add maintenance packages to such technologies. And,
- options for partnerships with organisations or consortia where the whole challenge, either by stock holding or by estate can be worked on together.
On 8 January at 10:00 AM we are running a Market Engagement event for all those interested in bidding for the framework. Please register via the link below. Capacity is limited to two people per organisation.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email. We’ll send out the joining link closer to the date.
We hope to see you there.
If you’ve any questions please contact our Head of Business Partnerships – firstname.lastname@example.org