Did you know? SEC welcomed four new members to our Board earlier this year.
These appointments coincide with a time of exciting change for SEC as we finalise our strategic plan and begin doing more for our Members. Our Board will assist in driving us towards our 2020-23 objectives – helping us to deliver projects and initiatives which really make a difference to the sector.
Our Board now consists of 7 Member representatives:
- Chair: Joe Scullion, Chief Executive, GCHA
- Vice-chair: Antony Silk, Director of Procurement, Optivo
- Susan Cardozo, Housing Asset Investment & Delivery Manager, Thurrock Council
- Colin Lissenden, Development Director, Town & Country Housing
- Kurtis Lee, Strategic Asset Management & Compliance
- Tina Bull, Head of Housing, Arhag Housing Association
- Daren Donoghue, Chief Executive, Radcliffe Housing Society
- Marc Baines, Managing Director, South East Consortium